I adore all types of music; from rap to Christian and from country to classical. I adore the clean, organized lines of modern design, yet I love the frilly romanticism of vintage design. Nothing is better than the smell of an old book, but my Nook makes it easier to tote around the books I'm reading. See... eclectic.
All of this brings me to being a City Girl. I am a city girl because I love being able to walk to everything, have {most} everything be delivered, entertainment at all times and the sounds of the city never sleeping make me feel like I'm home. Then I went to college in a more rural area and I fell in love with the country. The sounds, {some of} the smells and the easier, handmade way of life is amazing to me and I want it.
When I was little I was in Girl Scouts. We used to go to Camp Lakamaga for sleep-away camp. I loved and hated it. You see, while I want the country-handmade-life, I don't like being in nature. The kind of nature that doesn't have indoor plumbing. The kind of nature that doesn't have {mostly} paved roads. Making my own path in the woods isn't for me.
That is why I love Glamping. It is the best of both worlds... it's eclectic!
I mean, who wouldn't want to go Glamping in this super adorable vintage camper?
Her name is Audree and more pictures of her can be found on The Fancy Farm Girl . Tiffany bought Audree then painted and decorated her.
There is something new on my "I want" list!!

That's awesome - that's my kind of camping, also! I was a Girl Scout as well, and I think that was my last outdoor camping experience :)
ReplyDeleteI know, right?! Isn't is sad how that happens? I mean, I didn't have a bad experience, it just didn't stick with me. My parents didn't camp either, that could be the reason.
Delete