Like I do every summer, I re-watch my favorite shows while I work on other things. I usually correct papers, make cards/crafts, clean or cook while watching Grey's, Friends, Friday Night Lights {Kyle Chandler... swoon}, or Sex and the City.
Well, I decided to watch Sex and the City first this summer. I am already on season 4 {!} and the caption on episode 1 says, "You've gotta grab 35 by the balls, and say 'Hey world, I'm 35!'"
I kept thinking about it and realized, I'll be 35 next year. I need to take 35 and figure out how to achieve my goals, all the while saying 'Hey! I'm 35!'
I know what I am going to start working on first... what are your goals, how are you going to achieve them, and what motivated you to get going?
OOh - could baby #2 be on that list? I need someone to suffer through with me :) (Kidding. I don't wish suffering on you at all, but you know what I mean!!!).
ReplyDeleteAnd LOVE that show!
B - Baby #2 COULD be on the list, but it's not what I'm working on first. I hope it's not too bad now, especially since his adorable nursery is done!
Delete