Saturday, December 5

36 Weeks = So Sleepy... Again!

I've read all of the books and my friends who have children have all told me that once you hit 30 weeks, the sleepiness will come back with a vengeance! Well, it has! Last night I went to bed and I only got up twice to go to the bathroom!! Twice! I usually get up three, four, even five times! AAAND, to top it all off I got up around 9:15am which I haven't been able to do in years! Good lord I felt rested but lazy at the same time. I must have needed it though so in the end, I really didn't care.

It also helped that once Brian got up we ran errands. We went to BRU (Babies R Us) to pick up the other car seat base in case I go into labor sooner than later. We also visited a store we got a gift card for called Peapods. It's in St. Paul and is eco friendly. It has lots of toys/products that are organic too. We are going to save the GC for now and use it later. THEN we went to the MOA (Mall of America) and walked around. While we were there we picked up ice cube trays for water bottles. I have needed them for my sig water bottle for a while now, and am very happy we got them.

When we finally got home, I was so tired that I took a nap. It was GREAT!! I wonder... what will tomorrow bring?!

Adelle is growing:
Adelle is gaining about an ounce a day. She now weighs almost 6 pounds (like a crenshaw melon - what is that?!) and is more than 18 1/2 inches long. She's shedding most of the downy hair that covered her body, as well as the vernix caseosa, the waxy substance that protected her skin during her nine-month amniotic bath (which is something I hear will help my eczema). Next week, your baby will be considered full-term. Most likely she's in a head-down position which is what we want! Just 28 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment