Sunday, August 2

18 Weeks = A Diaper Bag!

YAY for 18 weeks! I am VERY excited about this and the fact that we got a diaper bag! We have been looking at a lot of different brands and styles for a while. We looked at Target, Babies-R-Us, specialty shops and online and we finally found one!

I wanted a diaper bag with an adjustable shoulder strap that I was able to sling around my shoulder, little feet on the bottom, and I wanted a zipper because we are clumsy people. However, after talking with many people I have decided that I don't need a zipper... that I can live with a sturdy magnetic flap. The bag needed to be big enough for LOTS of stuff but not big enough that I could overpack (well, overpack too much). I know that I will be packing a lot of stuff in the bag and that, being me, I will put stuff in there that I don't need (so easy to do), but I wanted it to be a good size.

The bag we found is from Fleurville and is made from recycled plastic bottles! It has great pockets, wipe-able fabric both inside and out, comes with a clear wipe container and changing pad too! It is SUPER cute and I LOVE it!



I've looked online for lists of things to pack in the diaper bag, but was wondering if those of you who have carried one could tell me what you have packed in it or what your staple is... something that you never forget to put in the bag (or leave the house without)! Any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated.


Baby V is growing:
Baby V is about 5 1/2 inches long - about the length of a bell pepper and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's flexing his arms and legs — movements that I'll start feeling more and more in the coming weeks. If we're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If we're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable. HOPEFULLY, we'll be able to find out soon! Just 153 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment