Saturday, June 16

Happy Anniversary!

5 years ago today, I married my best friend and someone I was excited to spend the rest of my life with. Well, it has been 5 years and am more in love with him and am more excited to see what the rest of our lives will bring.

I already know Brian is a wonderful man, loving husband and doting father to our beautiful little girl. I can wait to experience life with a teenager, life in our middle ages, and then life as retirees.

Challenges, surprises. Happy times, sad times. Sickness, health.

All that matters is that we love each other, communicate and work through everything with the other by our side.

Happy Five Year Anniversary, Brian. I love you!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 5 year anniversary!!! Our 5 year is also coming up this year. 2007 was a great year to get hitched. :) Such a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete