Thursday, March 3

New Phone

So I got a new phone the other day because I hated my other one and T-Mobile said I could trade it in. I got an amazing new phone that I absolutely LOVE!! I got an LG OptimusT, which means we had to get a data plan too. I really like all of the features, I just wish I was able to download stuff with a gift card (with mac stuff you can just get an iTunes gift card so you don't have to put in your CC information).

It's awesome, I got the wine color and it has a cute little ring. No one really calls me so I don't hear it that often, but it's cute anyway. AND I can take a ton a pictures and videos with it! AND it can upload pictures of Facebook, Blogger, Picasa. AND I can view all of the pictures from the blog and my Picasa account on my phone! How cool is that?!

I love my new phone!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for loving your phone. I ♥ my phone too!!!! It's awesome, isn't it? And amazing all you can do on them these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my phone too! I'm seriously addicted to my phone, its kind of embarrassing actually. lol

    ReplyDelete