We are so excited that Adelle doesn't have to wear her helmet anymore!! We got the news today when we went to her appointment. Dr. Mary said she isn't measuring a difference anymore, that she is down to 0mm and we Brian and I cheered! We are just tired of seeing it on her and want to see her actual head! We also can't wait to get her in some cute bows and headbands!!
We celebrated the news by going to dinner with Nonna and Papi. We all got there and proceeded to take out our cell phones and mark the occasion by spending the next 10 minutes taking pictures of her. I don't think ANYONE got a great one!!
YAY for Adelle!!
What great news for you guys!!! Yay for Adelle!!! :) Can't wait to see pics of bows & headbands. I love those things I wish I could put them on B. LOL Thankfully for him, I will not. I have to live vicariously through y'all with girls!
ReplyDeleteAww, yay for Adelle! Can't wait to see pics of her with bows and headbands... :-)
ReplyDeleteYay yay yay!!! So exciting!
ReplyDelete