No, Brian and I don't have a new car... but we've been thinking about what we should get once the time rolls around. Especially after the crazy amount of snow that fell last weekend! We've been talking about getting a small SUV or a crossover type vehicle specifically to be up off the ground more and to have 4-wheel drive.
Which brings us to Wednesday. Brian and I took Adelle to Burnsville Center to sit on Santa's lap. We got there around 5:15p, even though Santa wasn't scheduled to be back from his break until 6pm, and proceeded to join the line - we were 2nd! YAY!! We stood in line for a while, I walked around with Adelle for a while, I let Adelle crawl around on the floor a while, then we went back in line.
What does this have to do with a new car you ask?! Well, one of the Toyota dealerships had a Sienna on display in the Santa line. The sliding doors were open so you could see all of the bells and whistles - and there were literally bells inside on some wreaths! Then on one side, the side we happened to be sitting on, they had a smallish flat screen tv hooked up playing, no, LOOPING a video.
At first, I really liked the video and the song. It was funny, cute, and even pretty catchy. Then, after about the 15th time I heard it, I wanted to turn it off and even wanted to write the dealership to suggest looping a few videos/commercials so people wouldn't want to hurl the tv across the food court. Then yesterday I said to Brian, "Hey honey? Do you know what song I want to hear?" He said no, then listed off some of my favorite songs. I said, "No. None of those. I want to listen to Swagger Wagon."
We smiled. I found this online this morning and it has made my day. I wonder if I can get it on iTunes?!
Ahhhh, that VIDEO is AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to show that to my Husband tonight.... :) Are you planning on getting a 'Swagger Wagon'??? :)
ReplyDeleteWould love to, but A)we can't afford it and B)Brian doesn't like minivans. If we could find one in our price range though, I think I could talk him into it!!
ReplyDeleteThat was special. Truly special.
ReplyDelete