Adelle got her first haircut the Day after Thanksgiving. My Dad did it because he used to be a barber, but had to retire. I wanted him to be the first to cut her hair, and I am sorry if it hurt Dad, it really meant a lot to me!! Here are the pictures...
BEFORE - her bangs were being pressed into her eyes when she had her helmet on. This is what she looks like without her helmet.
I love all the pictures! I never used to understand why it was such a big deal to parents for their child to have their first haircut. Whoa. Now I get it (sort of). I'm so glad that it was Dad to cut her hair! I'm sure it meant a lot to him.
I think it did too Maria! I think all of her firsts are pretty big and want to be there for all of them. I mean, when you think about it, it will be the VERY FIRST TIME IN HER LIFE to do a lot of things!! So amazing!
How special that your Dad was able to give Adelle her very 1st haircut!!!!! I was terrified of the entire experience, but it's not so bad!!! She looks great with her new 'do. :)
I love all the pictures! I never used to understand why it was such a big deal to parents for their child to have their first haircut. Whoa. Now I get it (sort of). I'm so glad that it was Dad to cut her hair! I'm sure it meant a lot to him.
ReplyDeleteI think it did too Maria! I think all of her firsts are pretty big and want to be there for all of them. I mean, when you think about it, it will be the VERY FIRST TIME IN HER LIFE to do a lot of things!! So amazing!
ReplyDeleteHow special that your Dad was able to give Adelle her very 1st haircut!!!!! I was terrified of the entire experience, but it's not so bad!!! She looks great with her new 'do. :)
ReplyDelete