Today is a day for giving thanks and I think I will do just that.
I am thankful for:
Brian - he is loving, smart, funny, and handsome. I love the way he brings Adelle in to wake me up on the weekends. I love the way he kisses me before he leaves in the morning and when we go to sleep at night. He is a wonderful husband and a wonderful Dad too!! I am so very blessed to have him in my life.
Adelle - I really, truly didn't know how much love I could have until she arrived. I thought I'd felt it all when I met/married Brian, but then I saw her and felt an overwhelming sense of joy/love/protection/pride that I had never felt before.
Angie and Maria - my sisters are my best friends! I can tell them anything, show them anything, ask them anything and know they will be honest with me. Without them, I wouldn't be who I am today. Thank you for looking after me Tub and Bin!
My Parents - have shown me unending support through all of my schooling (even now). They have encouraged me, held my hand, and made sacrifices for me (and us) and there is nothing I could do to express how much I am thankful for them!
My In-Laws - have shown me that while I knew I loved my husband from the moment we met/talked/emailed/texted, the love I feel for them came right along from the moment I met them too! They are knowledgeable, caring, supportive, and wonderful! Thank you all for what you have taught me, and what you will continue to teach me!!
My friends, my job, a roof over our heads, food in our bellies, and clothes on our backs.
Thank you to all of the men and women in our armed forces who fight to protect us. Thank you to all of those soldiers who can't be at home for Thanksgiving. You sacrifice the most!! Thank you!!
Thank you for those of you who read my ramblings and look at our pictures. There are probably only a few of you (and I know who you are) but it's nice to know people care!!
So as Brian and I prepare for another Thanksgiving Feast tomorrow (with my side), remember those in your life who love you. Remember those YOU love and have loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment