I noticed that one of my blogger friends has nominated me as a Beautiful Blogger. Thank you so much Connie!! I am supposed to tell you five things about myself and then nominate 5 blogger friends to do the same. So, here we go:
1.) I want to be a stay at home mom!
2.) I love to cook and bake but am scared to make something Brian doesn't like so I don't do it at all. Silly, I know!
3.) I love working out, but hate GOING somewhere to do it. Especially now, without my family.
4.) I want to live in a 1 or 1 1/2 story Craftsman style home someday with beautiful built-ins and gorgeous woodwork throughout the house. I hate the look of new construction - it's not home to me.
5.) I would love to drive a mini-van/small SUV - top of the line and super safe!
And, my 5 nominees are:
Anika - http://aleelavine.blogspot.com/
Laura - http://leprechaunswife.blogspot.com/
Nicole - http://hempler.blogspot.com/
Andria - http://sharpbabybump.blogspot.com/
Briana - http://unexpectedlyexpectingbaby.blogspot.com/?zx=e391f6355d615716
Thank you - I've posted three things today, so this'll be first up tomorrow :)!!
ReplyDeleteDo you think you will ever become a stay at home mom? It is hard at first but once you get a budget down, it is worth every second. :)
ReplyDeleteNot right now Connie, we just can't. Maybe in the future though, it is not off the table! :)
ReplyDelete