Wednesday, November 25

Thanksgiving

I wanted to wish everyone who reads/comes across our blog a very happy Thanksgiving. It is one of my absolute favorite holidays and I look forward to it every year. Not only do we get to eat yummy food, we get to hang out with family and reflect on all we're thankful for.

I am thankful that I have a wonderful man in my life who is kind, loving, tender and passionate. God brought us together and I have been happy ever since! I am thankful for the opportunity to carry our first child - thankful that God found us our perfect little soul! It has been an amazing journey and I am excited for the journey of parenting to begin. I am thankful for my family. The strength, support and love they provide is more than I could ask for. I am thankful to have a job that I love. My students make me smile and I really do look forward to going to work everyday. Alright, maybe not every day, but close to it. I am thankful to have a roof over my head and food to eat. I am thankful to be alive! I know that sounds cheesy, but I am!

So Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day full of happiness!

2 comments:

  1. I was looking for the "Like" button!! Or the "I'm so flippin excited that I'm shaking and you still have a month left" button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!! Our babies will be here soon :) AHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete