Sunday, May 31

9 Weeks = Long Days

I need a nap!

I get so sleepy right at 4pm that I feel like I could just close my eyes and I would drift off to sleepy town right away! This is such a crazy feeling! I mean, it feels as though Baby V KNOWS when I get out of school and schedules nap time right then. It even happens on the weekends at 4pm (though sometimes it happens at 3:30 but who's keeping track?).

Now that you know that I take naps when I get home from school, this week I can't. I have meetings on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday! Wednesday is my only reprieve and it's just not going to cut it. When I can't nap in the afternoon I go to bed around 7:30 or 8 and feel like it's not enough time.

Here's to hoping I will be able to nap this week or go to bed early enough that I feel rested... it IS the last full week of school you know!


Baby V is growing:
She is about the size of a medium green olive. Her fingers are all formed and moving now! Only 217 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment