Friday, April 24

Teresa is Pregnant!

 Pregnancy Ticker

That's right, on April 23rd I took two home pregnancy tests and both came back positive! The first one came back with a definite line and a really faint line and the second (after school) came back with "yes+" because it was a digital test. I was beside myself and couldn't really concentrate at my last after school class of the year!

After the first test on my way to school I called my doctor to schedule a blood test for today (Friday, the 24th). When I got there around 11:20, the nurse who took my blood said that she would get the results around 2pm because even though the test takes an hour or so, the lab closes for an hour for lunch. During mine at 1:05 I was fidgety and anxious but I got a call at 1:15 saying that it was positive! I called Brian right away and started crying!!

We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment