Thursday, June 26

Walking, Yes Indeed We're Walking

I don't know the rest of that song, but I like to sing that little bit... especially when we start to go on a walk. I have wanted to start walking every night for a while, but we just picked up the routine. Last night when we went on out walk, it was Puppy Town! I kid you not; we saw 6 puppies! The first few were so cute but Brian would call them "footballs" because if we had a puppy that small he would unknowingly kick it across the room. BUT THEY WERE SO CUTE!! The one that was least cute was the golden lab (?) 12 week old. Oh well...

We are on our way out of the door right now, I hope we see more puppies! I'm bringing my camera!


Yay - Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment