Tuesday, June 24

TV Shows

So we are sitting here watching Family Guy and I crack up at Bri's reactions!! Yes you do. I giggle because he laughs so whole heartedly that I just can't help it. The show is just... wrong but it is hilarious!! The voices are dead on and the expressions of Chris are what really gets Bri.

Now we are watching another great show, Hell's Kitchen. We really like the show because Gordon Ramsay is a no nonsense guy/chef, who can be harsh at times but he's straight to the point. It would really be great to learn from him, but I think I would be too scared to do things right. We started out by watching his show Kitchen Nightmares but that hasn't been on for a while. As we are typing this, we saw a commercial for Kitchen Nightmares - it's coming back!! Yay! It is a really gross show because it shows what I think is in every restaurant kitchen, but I try not to think it's actually in every restaurant kitchen. It's also really neat because they makeover the restaurant and we like the reveals!

We aren't the type to sit and watch hours upon hours of tv (though I could watch hours upon hours of MOVIES) but sometimes tv shows are great!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love Hell's Kitchen. He seems so mean - but that's just his style. Can't wait to keep reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete