My blogging Mama friends, Anika at Anika Lee and B at Unexpectedly Expecting Baby, recently posted about the funny words their little one's say instead of the correct way of saying them!
I loved reading their posts because Brian and I were just talking about the things Adelle says incorrectly. For instance, today before lunch Adelle asked to watch a movie. She said she really wanted to watch Bridge to Terabithia (she likes the cover) but I slipped in Disney's Beauty and the Beast. After some fussing, the movie started and while we ate and before her nap, she sat there completely transfixed. When I told her what we watched, she said, "Oh, Beauty and the Beets?"
Love!
I think my favorite thing she says incorrectly is guacamole. She enjoys the quesadillas from Chipotle and lately, she insists on getting 'Bacamole' with her meal (for her little bag of chips)! It's incredibly cute and I love hearing her say it. "Mommy?! We going to 'Potle for quesadilla and bacamole?" ADORABLE!!
In addition to the cute and adorable things she mispronounces, she tells little jokes too. Adelle loves dinosaurs and dragons. The other day, while eating at Chipotle (hence the little tale above), she said, "Mom? Mommy? Mama?! Dinosaurs eat bacamole. They're silly, Mommy! They can't eat bacamole! That's silly!" Oh my goodness that made me giggle, even typing it now!
Ah, my daughter is a ham!!
No comments:
Post a Comment