Friday, May 25

Memorial Day Events?

If you are reading this blog, you probably already know that I try to be organized. I don't like it when things aren't in their 'spot' and it buggs me when items of different shapes/colors/sizes are mixed together. Call it whatever you want, but I call it logic! How else would I find my pink sleeveless top in my closet if my closet wasn't sorted from sleeveless to long-sleeved tops, then from light to dark colors? Geepers!  ;)

Anyway, I am looking for a list of activities on Memorial Day and I can't find a good list. The lists I have found are all laden with ads making the information difficult to read. Aside from that, most of the lists I've found are for LAST YEAR! You'd think with Memorial Day being on Monday the newspapers would have that info out already... at least on their websites!

So, if you are in the Twin Cities and have a great Memorial Day event you want to brag about, I would appreciate hearing about it!!

3 comments:

  1. Try the print or online version of vita.mn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fort Snelling usually has special events on Memorial Day. We went one year and it was pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!
    I didn't think of vita.mn and the program we want to see at Fort Snelling is during Adelle's nap time. I just saw they have something before her nap, that's an option!

    ReplyDelete