
It's a Schwinn trailer that also turns into a jogging stroller. I've only used it as a bike trailer so far, and haven't gone too far because we don't have a helmet for Adelle. I've gone to Erick's before to check out helmets, but there was only this creepy bunny on their toddler helmets. Well today when I went, I was talking with one of the associates and she told me they could order a different one. I got really excited when she told me that. I ended up ordering this one for Adelle, because it was the only one that didn't creep me out. What do you think?!
That trailer/jogging stroller is AWESOME! I have been on the lookout for one of these for a while as I think B would totally enjoy it! But... I think Momma needs to look at getting a bike before this... haha. That helmet is CUTE! :) And also can be used for a boy....or girl! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL! Scott's helmet is just plain black. :)
ReplyDelete