Adelle has been babbling so much lately! She definitely takes after her Mama with her babbling :) Well, she likes to mix real words with nonsense words. She'll say real words and phrases like, I did it, Stop it, Why, Hi, Hello, Mom, Mama, Daddy, Nana, Papa, Nonna, Papi (kind of), Yes, No, and a bevy of other words. It's super exciting to hear the new words she learns!
When Adelle was at Nonna and Papi's house the other weekend, Nonna taught her to say M for her Auntie Maria. So now, when Maria calls my phone {she has a special ring} Adelle runs to it and says, M! Adorable!
Angie is more difficult to say though. We've been practicing a lot and I go over the sounds with her too. Then, the other day, when I asked her to say Angie, she said Annie. It actually sounded more like An-yee, but it pulls on my heartstrings to think that Annie could keep going in our family. I miss you, Annie!
We just need to work on Danielle!!
No comments:
Post a Comment