Chelsea, over at Roots and Rings is the host of Ten on Tuesday. Thanks for posting the questions!!
1. From your childhood, what do you miss most about summer vacation?
Running around outside and hearing my mom or dad call me in from the back steps. You could hear everyone getting called in around the block at dinner time. That, and the square I used to bike around! :)
2. Are you going anywhere on vacation this summer?
Nope! Not that I know of! We're making our yard transition into different adventures this summer.
3. What foods do you like to barbecue?
Um... anything? I also need to clarify, I like to EAT barbecue! Shrimp, steak, ribs, chicken... yum!
4. How do you celebrate the fourth of July?
By grilling with my family and watching fireworks.
5. What’s your favorite beverage to drink in the summertime?
Sweet tea or water.
6. What movie are you looking forward to seeing this summer?
I don't even know what's out or what is going to come out!
7. In the car: windows down or AC?
Depends. If I'm on the freeway, AC. If I'm just tooling around, windows. If it's 98 degrees and high humidity, AC.
8. Have you ever had a summer fling?
Not that I remember.
9. Do you wear sunscreen?
Yes, sometimes. Not at recess, but if I am going to be out all day, yes.
10. Do you have any favorite summertime activities?
Bike riding and grilling with my family and friends. Nothing could be better!
No comments:
Post a Comment