Tuesday, May 24

Ten on Tuesday

Chelsea, over at Roots and Rings is the host of Ten on Tuesday. Thanks for posting the questions!!

1. Have you ever used Craigslist?
We used it to find/buy our crib and changing table. They were is pretty good shape and Adelle seems to like them! I need to use it more though because I am looking for a nice bike trailer for Adelle to ride in. Know anyone getting rid/upgrading theirs?

2. Can you sew?
Just a tad. My mother-in-law, Sharon, is very patiently teaching me but I am not a great student and haven't really touched my machine in the past couple of months. Well, just to dust it. I need to try to sew some extra fabric onto the bottom of one of my dresses along with maybe making some capris. We'll see!

3. Do you pour syrup on your pancakes or dip your pancakes in the syrup?
I drizzle my pancakes with syrup then dip the pieces in what is on my plate. If I am having waffles though, I pour because nothing is more delicious for breakfast than Belgian waffles with peanut butter and syrup! YUMMY!

4. Rain storms: Love them or hate them?
I love thunderstorms though I haven't really loved the ones we've been having lately. The ones that bring tornadoes. I could do without those, but GENERALLY, I love them! The sounds, smells, the way the rain dances and gusts across the street. Love!

5. Do you like swimming?
I love to swim!! It's actually one of my most favorite things to do!! Lap swimming or even just floating... being in the water is very freeing I think. I just need to find a place that will let me swim, outside, for a minimal - VERY minimal, like free - cost. I guess that is why I just sit in Adelle's pool.

6. What kind of drink do you order at Sonic?
I've only been to Sonic twice and I think I just ordered a Diet Coke because I didn't know you could get fancy flavored drinks. Maybe I'll have to go again just to get a drink. Lame?!

7. Are you funny?
No, not at all. The people around me are which makes me funny by proxy.

8. At what age will your kids get cell phones?
Holy cats! I don't know. I didn't get a cell phone until I was in college and paid for it myself. I know A LOT of the kids at school have them though. That is something I need to think about, and Brian and I will need to discuss this. However, maybe when Adelle is old enough to have after school activities, or is walking home from a bus stop that is in the next county or from school, THAT would be when we would get her one.

9. What’s your favorite vegetable?
Yeah, I love 'em all! Broccoli, spinach, potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, cabbage, lettuce, toms, onions, olives... oh my goodness. I think I love sugar snap peas best in the summer though. Just delightful!!

10. Were you a Girl Scout?
Yes, but only for a short while. My troop disbanded when I was in 3rd grade. I wanted to continue, but there weren't any troops around/convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment