Monday, October 25

Wake Up and Chew!

I would have never thought that this was going to happen. I mean, I have seen the warning signs and I have seen the products on the market for items to protect from this. But I never thought Adelle would do it.

Boy was I wrong.

A week or two ago, I went into Adelle's room to start getting her ready for the day. I usually talk with her a little while she is still in her crib, then take her out to choose an outfit. Well, I was talking with her and noticed little black specks on her cheek. I had no idea what they were, or where they even came from so I made a note of it and went about my day. A few days later, I saw them again.

What?! Where are these coming from?! What are they?!

Well, I was pondering the above questions when I put my hand on the top rail of her crib. The stinker has been CHEWING on the top rail of her crib!! How did I NOT see this?! Anyway, these are the adorable pictures I took of our said Stinker!

If you look closely, you can see her little bite marks.


No comments:

Post a Comment