I am so sorry I haven't posted any new pictures, we are having some technical difficulties. I wanted to install a new program (to use for our pictures) and there wasn't enough memory on our hard drive. We were both super surprised by that, until Brian looked into it and realized our pictures were taking up well over half of the memory!! THAT seemed reasonable, but crappy, because now I couldn't download any new pictures!
So Brian went to BB and picked up a new hard drive to add to the computer, not replace the one we have. He ended up getting one that is 1 terabyte of space. I don't know what that is actually, other than really huge!! So now we are using that to hold all of our "multimedia" files: pictures, movies, music.
Well, I went to install that program and when it finished it asked me to restart the computer. Being the good girl I am, I follow directions! I restarted the computer to find it sitting at a black screen with a little white cursor. What?! I called Brian. He told me what to do to try to fix it. It didn't work. He told me try something different. It didn't work. He told me to try something different. THAT didn't work. Did I mention this was all happening at 8am? Needless to say, Brian needed to look at it and figure things out.
NOW, things are working but the program I installed is running slowly. I am still trying to figure it out too. I will post new pictures as soon as I can!!
Thank you for being patient!
Which program did this to your computer???
ReplyDeleteAdobe Photoshop Elements 8 though I am sure it was more user error than anything. I followed all of the directions though!
ReplyDelete