Today is the last official day of my summer vacation.
This is very sad for me and I am taking it kind of hard! I love being home with Adelle and I love being able to watch her grow and discover. She has changed so much in her 8 months, and I am very fortunate to have had these few months, but it still makes me sad.
Don't get me wrong, I am passionate about teaching and I love what I do. I am excited to get back to it, and meet my new students too!
Adelle will also be starting a new daycare on Monday. We are happy about this because she will be 3 or 4 blocks away from me, but there is always a nervousness about starting something new. Maybe that is just with me?! We need to make sure we have things ready for her to go: immunization records, diapers, wipes, formula, extra clothes. I hope I don't forget anything!!
Today though is for us. We will make the most of it and have a blast! We are visiting Daddy for lunch, a tradition we started when we first got together, and Auntie Angie and Cousin Lila will be visiting this afternoon. It will be a happy day indeed!
How did your last day of Summer go?? Did you guys think anymore about having some pictures taken? How's the new daycare??? We are starting a new daycare after Labor Day... it is stressful because it is new!!!!
ReplyDelete