Today was the last day of school - with students. WHAT A GREAT FEELING!!! Don't get me wrong, I really liked my class this year (like I do most years) but I am happy to be able to spend some time with my Sweet Girl!
We had a wonderful celebration during the morning with our entire school. Our third graders sang, "Under the Boardwalk" and, "The Sharing Song" with the second graders. They did a great job! The cutest were the kindergarten and first grade singers. They did a couple of super cute songs and the kids themselves were entertainment. There was one little girl in the front row who was dancing so much she flashed her undies a couple of times and two other little ones who got SO into the songs they were making funny faces. It was awesome! After that we cleaned a bit then ultimately ended the day by watching a movie.
I will miss my students from this year. They were funny, sweet and curious. They will all make fantastic 4th graders!
To end MY day, the three of us went to my co-workers house for a celebration. D is such a wonderful person who has a huge heart. I love having her as my teaching partner and think we work well together. Her husband is Italian and makes delicious sauce, meatballs and sausage. The sausage has a kick to it - I couldn't eat the one I took! Thank you for throwing us the party C's food was awesome, as usual!
I'll go back on Monday to wrap things up and get ready for summer school. Until then, I will relax with my family and soak in the beginning of summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment