Adelle has been fussier than usual lately, and we aren't sure why. We sometimes think she's teething, but I have thought she has been doing that for ages now, so I don't know what is going on. I do know that she has her fingers in her mouth all of the time, she drools like mad, and has been fussy for the past few days. There is no sign of teeth anywhere! UGH!
Anyway, while we were there Adelle had her first experience with diet Coke! I think she likes it! She was also able to sit with Papi on his chair. She has been sitting for longer periods of time now!! YAY! We got home about 7:30 and Addie got to sleep around 8:15. A little later than normal, but not too bad!
I hope it was a good Father's Day because that is what Brian deserves!
No comments:
Post a Comment