Well, we mixed it up today and tried it out. She seemed to really like it! We first tried giving it to her while she was sitting in her little red seat. She kept crouching down so we ended up moving her to her booster/high chair.
She seemed to do better here, so we kept offering it to her. She ate it and seemed 'ready' for it too! I mean, she opened her mouth when I brought the spoon up and didn't spit a whole lot out either!
We got a video of her eating, but Brian doesn't have the right program on his machine, so we have to edit it on my Mac and then post it (it's too big to upload). It will be up soon - hopefully.
Cute!!! I'm excited for when we start Ava on solids! I'm glad Adelle took to them so well :)
ReplyDeleteThe thing is, now we can't get her to willingly eat it again! Frustrating!
ReplyDelete