It was wonderful and I am so thankful and blessed! Adelle and I started out the day alone because Daddy was hunting for Tom Turkey. We got up, ate, then went back to sleep for another hour and a half! Then, we got up again and waited for Daddy to get home. After he surprised me with flowers, we went to lunch. We came home and relaxed - just the three of us.
We went to Nonna and Papi's house for dinner. We watched Nonna open presents, visited with everyone (Auntie Angie, Uncle Dale, Auntie Maria, Nonna, Papi and the puppies), then came home and put Addie to bed.
It was wonderful!
Just think, last year on Mother's Day, I was pregnant with Adelle. We had found out we were pregnant about a month before and we hadn't even heard her little heart beating yet. Geepers, we didn't even know we were having a girl! This year though, I am able to hold my Sweet Girl and kiss her and show her all the love I have for her. Watching her grow and change has been so very rewarding!
I love being a Mommy!
p.s
We didn't get a picture of Me and Adelle - HOW did THAT happen?!
No comments:
Post a Comment