Adelle seems to really like her new DayCare, Grow With Me Family Childcare. Ms Christina is very nice and there is another little one, just a few months older than Addie, there for Adelle to play with. She has been adjusting to the change very well!
As for Adelle:
She is sitting up, when we prop her, for longer periods of time. We have a little seat for her that she likes to sit in. We put it on the table while we eat or are cooking, and she watches us. So observant! She loves to sing or talk when I sing, and she'll even hold the sound she's making! She is still drooling, but no teeth have been spotted yet. I know it's early. She kick a lot - Auntie Maria said she's practicing karate! She loves her jumper and she is finally starting to get interested in toys. I am not sure if the toy thing is good or bad! :) Oh, Adelle is also sleeping through the night! We can put her down around 7:30p and she hasn't woken up until about 6a! Hallelujah!!
No comments:
Post a Comment