Tuesday, January 12

First Sponge Bath At Home

We decided that it had been a while since Adelle had been bathed so we thought that Saturday was a great day for her first sponge bath at home. Grandma and Grandpa Volpe were there to help and help document the event too!


We started by getting all of her things together:
Adelle - check
tub - check


body wash - check
shampoo - check
towel - check
wash cloths - check


warm, not hot water - check
comb - check
clean diaper - check
cameras - check
tissues for Mommy - check


All in all, Adelle really liked the bath! She didn't cry a whole lot - just toward the end when she was getting cold - and I think it's because I was (trying) to go quickly and I was telling her what I was doing.

She smelled so wonderful after her bath yet kept that new baby smell too! Golly, I can't wait for her next one!!

2 comments:

  1. that looks like a great tub!! what kind is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's Fisher Price - we got it at Target. It even has little stabilizers to go over the kitchen sink.

    ReplyDelete