Since going back to school I have been coming home drained. I am fine while I am at school but I get tired on the drive home and unless I have stuff to do I just want to sit and relax. Well, this week I have had a LOT of meetings. I am not complaining because the meetings I have had were all important and worthwhile, but I have had one -or something- every day after school! Whether it is taking Mom to physical therapy (which I really like doing), going to workshops, ALC or PLC meetings... I haven't gotten home before 5:30 any night this week.
I guess this is gearing me up for when ALC starts in a week. Yes I am still going to run the after school program two nights a week. I have been given the ok to take maternity leave after winter break for the remainder of the year (ONLY for the after-school program) and come back for summer school. Actually, I am really looking forward to it and can't wait for it to start.
I just need to make sure that I have snacks while I am at school that long - darn! :)
Adelle is growing:
Head to heels, she now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture. Neat! Only 100 more days to go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment