It is so hard to believe that school is over for the 2008-2009 school year! Where did the time go?! The day started off with a celebration for just the student body and it was wonderful - I love ending the year that way! Six of our students played 'Pop Goes the Weasel' on Boomwhackers while the rest of the students paraded the puppets they made during the In The Heart of the Beast residency down the aisle. It was awesome and they did a fantastic job!
Summer school starts on the 22nd and I am actually looking forward to it! I got a Promethean Interactive White Board and am excited to be able to play with it a little more before the fall. That way I can get used to it and make/test lessons for actual students. I feel like that last sentence needs an evil laugh... mmuuahahahahaha!!!
Anyway, it's the beginning of summer (for me) today and I am going back to school to make sure I have everything done and ready for our summer school meeting on the 19th. All in all, I think it's a fine way to start the summer...
relaxed!
No comments:
Post a Comment