Christmas time is my favorite time of year for a lot of reasons. 1) I like getting all bundled up and cuddling with Brian. 2) Certain cookies are only made at this time of year - yum! 3) Families and friends make time to travel to see each other. 4) Snow! 5) Carols and other fun songs. 6) Decorating the tree and the house. The list could go on, but I will stop here.
This year we were able to celebrate with our beautiful God Daughter Isabelle, our immediate families, and Dolores (Brian's Grandma). It was so wonderful to see Isabelle enjoy this time of year! She loved the ornaments on the tree - but didn't rip them off) and she love the ribbons on her presents! The love of the actual presents will come later on I think.
My sister gave me the greatest gift for Christmas and my birthday - she took me to see Wicked when it was in town!! It was INCREDIBLE and I can't thank her enough!!! We had amazing seats, the actors were awesome and it has stayed so vividly in my mind that I can't believe it. We went to the Orpheum for the show, which is beautiful inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment