No, I am not hunting, Brian is. He makes a trip to Colorado each October to hunt for elk with his Dad and his Uncle. This year his Cousin was able to join him - so they should be having a blast. He asked me if I wanted to go and I said, "Are there flushable toilets around?" Needless to say, he was sad but hasn't asked me again. So while he is off in search of elk and beautiful landscape pictures I am at home... cleaning!
I have straightened up, finished the dishes, did the laundry, cleaned the rug downstairs (though you can't really tell - well I can't), and tonight I am going to tackle the bathrooms and the second bedroom closet from the August post (I haven't gotten to that or Danielle's pizza). I am so excited I can't even stand it!
OH!! Today, Sharon has agreed to sew more chair pockets for my classroom! For those of you who don't know a teacher - we are ALWAYS looking for storage solutions. Chair pockets are fabric pockets that fit over the back of a chair to store supplies in. Since I have tables in my room I really wanted them to cut down on transition times, but they were selling in the store for $10 -$14 ($8 on sale)! I thought that I could make them cheaper and when I asked Sharon how she would do it - she said that she would help. Well, we made 30 last year and this year I have 34 students so we are making more today! Again - I am SO excited I can't even stand it!!
I should get going now - I have some cleaning to do before I go to Sharon's house! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment